06-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: funny-monday-pictures-8.jpg]](http://dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/funny-monday-pictures-8.jpg)
Playing a bit of "hookie" this AM... Actually I'll go later..
..
The dang "cicadias" have been singing for appox 2 weeks now ... I've never seen an orange eyed bug like this! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! They are as thick as the "mayflies" down south... Well maybe not that thick, but there's a bunch of em... They're sayin how this is a 17year "breakout", just a few weeks and {{{Poof}}} they're gone...
Texas had critters something like these, but they were green and bigger... Come out every year...
Oh well... I'm shuttin up...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... We're still here....
Ice
![[Image: funny-monday-pictures-8.jpg]](http://dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/funny-monday-pictures-8.jpg)
Playing a bit of "hookie" this AM... Actually I'll go later..
.. The dang "cicadias" have been singing for appox 2 weeks now ... I've never seen an orange eyed bug like this! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! They are as thick as the "mayflies" down south... Well maybe not that thick, but there's a bunch of em... They're sayin how this is a 17year "breakout", just a few weeks and {{{Poof}}} they're gone...
Texas had critters something like these, but they were green and bigger... Come out every year...
Oh well... I'm shuttin up...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... We're still here....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

