06-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Good Morning All!!
Monday Monday!!
Haha - actually I usually feel better and have more energy on Monday. That, of course, is subject to change!!
The poppies are beautiful Linville. I fear I have an afternoon trying to repair the drenching my newly planted flowers got this weekend,
they look pretty sad!!
I - S enjoy what sounds like a great week!!
Fire, it will be an adjustment when DD goes off, but start with little things now to take up just some time. Hopefully things will grow from that. I did not do that and after being the career woman, mom of 2 sons, and then BOOM-----wasn't sure what I was!!! Actually, still working on it!!
Happy Monday My Dear Friends!!!!
Slick
Monday Monday!!
Haha - actually I usually feel better and have more energy on Monday. That, of course, is subject to change!!
The poppies are beautiful Linville. I fear I have an afternoon trying to repair the drenching my newly planted flowers got this weekend,
they look pretty sad!!
I - S enjoy what sounds like a great week!!
Fire, it will be an adjustment when DD goes off, but start with little things now to take up just some time. Hopefully things will grow from that. I did not do that and after being the career woman, mom of 2 sons, and then BOOM-----wasn't sure what I was!!! Actually, still working on it!!
Happy Monday My Dear Friends!!!!
Slick

