05-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Good morning, friends!
Charon, I love your cat pics especially the one this morning that looked like I felt the last two days!
Harley, nice win on the lotto! Fire, hope you have a pain free fun day at your DD softball game. Roses, hope you get to see your GS tomorrow! Enjoy your cookout.
Hello Linville, Audrey, DW, Slick, and everyone!
The PCP is now warning me about taking the steroid every day... WTF, do they read the PDR after prescribing something! However, I know Dr was just trying to help, within their ability, regarding pain meds now.
Enough ranting!
Charon, I love your cat pics especially the one this morning that looked like I felt the last two days!
Harley, nice win on the lotto! Fire, hope you have a pain free fun day at your DD softball game. Roses, hope you get to see your GS tomorrow! Enjoy your cookout.
Hello Linville, Audrey, DW, Slick, and everyone!
The PCP is now warning me about taking the steroid every day... WTF, do they read the PDR after prescribing something! However, I know Dr was just trying to help, within their ability, regarding pain meds now.
Enough ranting!


