Good one Charon .....Drinking my coffee just now.
Didn't see your post because I took so long writing mine Ha ha
Need the coffee to kick in and wake me up.
Hope this crazy predictive speller doesn't change too much here.
When I first changed jobs last November the safety director sent me a text and I had my phone in pocket and I swear it answered the text with something that was rather in appropriate twice....
Later when I saw it I called and apologized saying all I could think of was the predictive speller went haywire.....luckily I knew them already and it was ok but it could have been bad.
They responded with , I am not sure how to respond to this.
Lol
Anyway supposed to be cooler today .....good for me
Oh good morning Roses .
I hope hope hope that you get to see your grandson tomorrow .
Didn't see your post because I took so long writing mine Ha ha
Need the coffee to kick in and wake me up.
Hope this crazy predictive speller doesn't change too much here.
When I first changed jobs last November the safety director sent me a text and I had my phone in pocket and I swear it answered the text with something that was rather in appropriate twice....
Later when I saw it I called and apologized saying all I could think of was the predictive speller went haywire.....luckily I knew them already and it was ok but it could have been bad.
They responded with , I am not sure how to respond to this.
Lol
Anyway supposed to be cooler today .....good for me
Oh good morning Roses .
I hope hope hope that you get to see your grandson tomorrow .

