05-24-2016, 12:24 PM
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all slept okay & that you are having a good morning. I am hoping you all have a good Tuesday with your pain & anxiety under control.
I am so glad to have my laptop back. It needed a new fan so that was very expensive. It was a little over a hundred dollars just for that. Thank God for my dad, who lent me the money. I will be doing work for him to pay off what I owe him.
The weather here is great & it looks like Memorial Day weekend will be hot for once. I have seen snow in previous years or it has been cold for the holiday.
Between working in my flower garden & working in my dad's large vegetable garden, I have been incredibly busy. So far, my back has been okay but it has been impossible for me to stick to my prescribed amount of painkillers. That means I'm going to be short on them this month. Ugh.
Today, it's cloudy & in the 70s. I will be doing the never ending job of weeding in my flower garden. My roses are looking great, thanks to the mild winter we had. It looks like they will be blooming in June. The lilacs are blooming beautifully & I have been bringing lots of them in the house, where the fragrance is amazing.
Have a nice Tuesday everyone.
I am so glad to have my laptop back. It needed a new fan so that was very expensive. It was a little over a hundred dollars just for that. Thank God for my dad, who lent me the money. I will be doing work for him to pay off what I owe him.
The weather here is great & it looks like Memorial Day weekend will be hot for once. I have seen snow in previous years or it has been cold for the holiday.
Between working in my flower garden & working in my dad's large vegetable garden, I have been incredibly busy. So far, my back has been okay but it has been impossible for me to stick to my prescribed amount of painkillers. That means I'm going to be short on them this month. Ugh.
Today, it's cloudy & in the 70s. I will be doing the never ending job of weeding in my flower garden. My roses are looking great, thanks to the mild winter we had. It looks like they will be blooming in June. The lilacs are blooming beautifully & I have been bringing lots of them in the house, where the fragrance is amazing.
Have a nice Tuesday everyone.
This too shall pass.

