05-17-2016, 10:25 AM
Good Morning Friends and Readers here at IOP.
Today is Tuesday May 17, 2016.....Going to be a rainy and cool one.
Sorry you are having computer problems Roses
Ice, Yes that is right we all hope to get to that age and begin saying those same things.
Got more sleep myself last night. Little over 7 hours and still feel tired. You know a good nights sleep doesn't do a lot when you are 770,543 behind.
Just keep working on it is all I know.
I hope everyone has as much of a pain and stress free day as possible.
Ya.
Today is Tuesday May 17, 2016.....Going to be a rainy and cool one.
Sorry you are having computer problems Roses
Ice, Yes that is right we all hope to get to that age and begin saying those same things.
Got more sleep myself last night. Little over 7 hours and still feel tired. You know a good nights sleep doesn't do a lot when you are 770,543 behind.
Just keep working on it is all I know.
I hope everyone has as much of a pain and stress free day as possible.
Ya.

