05-14-2016, 01:05 PM
Good Morning IOP!
It's sunny here this morning but rain & cooler temps are moving in this afternoon.
I am going to transplant some Iris & Lily of the Valley this morning before the rain hits.
Audrey, my vote is ladies & gentlemen too.
Rose5555, I'm glad you have some peace today. Enjoy your day.
Morning, Charon, Ice, Linville, Fireplaces, Pospster, Dancing Wolf & the rest of you lovely people. Have a good Saturday.
It's sunny here this morning but rain & cooler temps are moving in this afternoon.
I am going to transplant some Iris & Lily of the Valley this morning before the rain hits.
Audrey, my vote is ladies & gentlemen too.
Rose5555, I'm glad you have some peace today. Enjoy your day.
Morning, Charon, Ice, Linville, Fireplaces, Pospster, Dancing Wolf & the rest of you lovely people. Have a good Saturday.
This too shall pass.

