05-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Good morning from sunny Britain - the sun has been out for several days, and it is lovely to see and feel on the skin.
Linville and Charon, you are two of the kindest people I know, thank you for your response to my last post; you both made me feel like part of a family, which is so special and unusual on the internet. The only other time I have come across support like this was when I had four miscarriages in a row, before having my kids, and joined a site for women with multiple miscarriage issues. The women I met there were also amazing - open, supportive and warm. But it is a rare thing that has been created here. Long may it last!
Ice, your posts are always the epitomy of what this site means to me. You speak from the heart, you offer warmth and friendship and you are also watching our backs.
And then there are all of you who post about what's happening in your life.
Roses, your life sounds a lot like mine, don't ever feel you need to apologise for your life being dull! I made a choice to focus on my two boys and spend most of my time doing washing and ironing, cooking and walking my dogs, who also feature in the care plan. So my life is boring too, at times - but I don't mind. If anyone else has a problem with it, then that's their concern. And I enjoy hearing about your gardening particularly, as although I have quite a large garden, I am pretty clueless and I like to get tips where I can. Now I know when it's best to pull weeds!
IS, I also always enjoy your posts - you bring your personality right into them and they're always interesting and different. I don't think I will forget your post about Eminem, a while back. I am glad to hear you are sleeping better again.
Back2Good, I also enjoy your posts and think I can rival you in the length of writing sometimes, anyway!
Revolution, I really hear you when you say you like a routine; I get a bit disturbed when mine goes to pot too. Right now, with these building works, no day is ever the same and my routine is all gone. I even struggle between my sons' term time and holiday time. And I share your mood swings, too. This does all mean that some of what other people might consider easy issues become more serious for people like us, but it's hard to get others to accept that at times. Hang on in there. I find trying to live in the moment is my best bet of staying calm but it's taken me until going on 60 to figure that one out, and even then, I don't get it right.
Willie, thank you for keeping the photos and pictures coming. Always something to look forward to at the cafe.
Good grief, I think I have written enough. A big hello to all of you and to Fire (also a supremely kind person), Audrey (a friend from the start) and anyone I haven't rambled on about here.
Have good days free of pain and anxiety and insomnia, all.
Linville and Charon, you are two of the kindest people I know, thank you for your response to my last post; you both made me feel like part of a family, which is so special and unusual on the internet. The only other time I have come across support like this was when I had four miscarriages in a row, before having my kids, and joined a site for women with multiple miscarriage issues. The women I met there were also amazing - open, supportive and warm. But it is a rare thing that has been created here. Long may it last!
Ice, your posts are always the epitomy of what this site means to me. You speak from the heart, you offer warmth and friendship and you are also watching our backs.
And then there are all of you who post about what's happening in your life.
Roses, your life sounds a lot like mine, don't ever feel you need to apologise for your life being dull! I made a choice to focus on my two boys and spend most of my time doing washing and ironing, cooking and walking my dogs, who also feature in the care plan. So my life is boring too, at times - but I don't mind. If anyone else has a problem with it, then that's their concern. And I enjoy hearing about your gardening particularly, as although I have quite a large garden, I am pretty clueless and I like to get tips where I can. Now I know when it's best to pull weeds!
IS, I also always enjoy your posts - you bring your personality right into them and they're always interesting and different. I don't think I will forget your post about Eminem, a while back. I am glad to hear you are sleeping better again.
Back2Good, I also enjoy your posts and think I can rival you in the length of writing sometimes, anyway!
Revolution, I really hear you when you say you like a routine; I get a bit disturbed when mine goes to pot too. Right now, with these building works, no day is ever the same and my routine is all gone. I even struggle between my sons' term time and holiday time. And I share your mood swings, too. This does all mean that some of what other people might consider easy issues become more serious for people like us, but it's hard to get others to accept that at times. Hang on in there. I find trying to live in the moment is my best bet of staying calm but it's taken me until going on 60 to figure that one out, and even then, I don't get it right.
Willie, thank you for keeping the photos and pictures coming. Always something to look forward to at the cafe.
Good grief, I think I have written enough. A big hello to all of you and to Fire (also a supremely kind person), Audrey (a friend from the start) and anyone I haven't rambled on about here.
Have good days free of pain and anxiety and insomnia, all.

