Hi Revolution.
Hi Roses....from earlier.
I think Charon's little kitty cat is looking to comfort someone one and everyone....thanks Charon for sharing it.
As Ice would say what is effecting one of us ...well then, this is a good place to stop chat a bit, we care. We Care.
We all have big and little things that we deal with and so it goes. Some tougher than others but if any need posted in the "other" GM thread to be a little more confident it isnt in the open part of forum then we shall notice hopefully and respond with something of encouragement.
We all need it at times, because to have a friend you must be a friend. Gosh I hope that the sun can shine on us all...so to speak.
Oh, I guess I have rambled enough but I hope you guys understand, as I am one to be the hardest on myself....and I have been super stressed with a co-worker lately.
Wait here is what I mean like willie says sometimes a captioned picture says it better than words alone.
Hi Roses....from earlier.
I think Charon's little kitty cat is looking to comfort someone one and everyone....thanks Charon for sharing it.
As Ice would say what is effecting one of us ...well then, this is a good place to stop chat a bit, we care. We Care.
We all have big and little things that we deal with and so it goes. Some tougher than others but if any need posted in the "other" GM thread to be a little more confident it isnt in the open part of forum then we shall notice hopefully and respond with something of encouragement.
We all need it at times, because to have a friend you must be a friend. Gosh I hope that the sun can shine on us all...so to speak.
Oh, I guess I have rambled enough but I hope you guys understand, as I am one to be the hardest on myself....and I have been super stressed with a co-worker lately.
Wait here is what I mean like willie says sometimes a captioned picture says it better than words alone.

