05-06-2016, 12:51 AM
Hello my friends!
I am sorry I still have not fully caught up on reading the GM posts here, so I can't address them yet, and I'm sure as soon as I do, I'll be days behind again.
This has not been the best of weeks for me. I am a person who likes a schedule, and it has been disrupted with a bunch of nonsense. And, to make matters worse, I have not kept to my prescription schedule correctly, and mood my swings between uncontrollable weepiness and anger over nothing. It seems to be taking some time to get back on track and lose these ups and downs.
None of this is end of the world stuff, I realize, but when you are in the throws of it...well some of you know.
So just a quick stop to say Happy Cinco DE Mayo.
Love Rev
I am sorry I still have not fully caught up on reading the GM posts here, so I can't address them yet, and I'm sure as soon as I do, I'll be days behind again.
This has not been the best of weeks for me. I am a person who likes a schedule, and it has been disrupted with a bunch of nonsense. And, to make matters worse, I have not kept to my prescription schedule correctly, and mood my swings between uncontrollable weepiness and anger over nothing. It seems to be taking some time to get back on track and lose these ups and downs.
None of this is end of the world stuff, I realize, but when you are in the throws of it...well some of you know.
So just a quick stop to say Happy Cinco DE Mayo.
Love Rev

