05-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Good Afternoon IOP! I hope you all had a lovely morning & that your afternoon is going well. I hope too that everyone has their pain & anxiety under control.
A special shout out to all my friends, Ice, Charon, Linville, Fireplaces, InsomniaSucks, Harley, Revolution, Audrey, willie, Popster, Zander. Rose5555 , B2G, DancingWolf & all the rest of you good people.
It is very dank & dreary here today. Because of all the rain, it is good for weeding my garden. The weeds pop out easily in the wet soil. After that I have housecleaning at my dad's house. I live such an exciting life. lol
Have a terrific day everyone!!
A special shout out to all my friends, Ice, Charon, Linville, Fireplaces, InsomniaSucks, Harley, Revolution, Audrey, willie, Popster, Zander. Rose5555 , B2G, DancingWolf & all the rest of you good people.
It is very dank & dreary here today. Because of all the rain, it is good for weeding my garden. The weeds pop out easily in the wet soil. After that I have housecleaning at my dad's house. I live such an exciting life. lol
Have a terrific day everyone!!
This too shall pass.

