Morning/ Afternoon everyone!
There is definately a positive vibe about today, seems some finally got some much needed sleep, some got packages they were waiting on, some...sun is out? It's Thursday...I dunno, something (something extra) some some some too many somes.
Well I have a bit of an odd evening ahead of me.
2 of my best friends (a couple who had been 'going out' for 11 years) recently broke up, while travelling the world. I guess travelling really does make or break relationships.
Anyway, one of them came home, in bits, so we're going out for a walk to 'comfort' her or let her know we're here for her.
Not entirely sure what to ask (regarding the situ) if anything. The one that didn't come home was my friend first too so, meh I'm sure it'll be fine.
Realistically I'll probably fit about 5 minutes talking in, as the rest of the time I'll be trying to get one of the dogs to stop trying to kill rabbits (obsessed), one to get away from other people's dogs (obsessed) and the third to stop running around with MASSIVE sticks in his jaw. <--- You would have to see it to believe it.
I'll maybe upload an inconspicuous picture, if I get a good one
There is definately a positive vibe about today, seems some finally got some much needed sleep, some got packages they were waiting on, some...sun is out? It's Thursday...I dunno, something (something extra) some some some too many somes.
Well I have a bit of an odd evening ahead of me.
2 of my best friends (a couple who had been 'going out' for 11 years) recently broke up, while travelling the world. I guess travelling really does make or break relationships.
Anyway, one of them came home, in bits, so we're going out for a walk to 'comfort' her or let her know we're here for her.
Not entirely sure what to ask (regarding the situ) if anything. The one that didn't come home was my friend first too so, meh I'm sure it'll be fine.
Realistically I'll probably fit about 5 minutes talking in, as the rest of the time I'll be trying to get one of the dogs to stop trying to kill rabbits (obsessed), one to get away from other people's dogs (obsessed) and the third to stop running around with MASSIVE sticks in his jaw. <--- You would have to see it to believe it.
I'll maybe upload an inconspicuous picture, if I get a good one

