05-04-2016, 04:22 AM
Harley, I understand! The temperature has dropped here just enough to make my joints and back ache scream out in pain! I hope you feel better soon and have a great Cinco de Mayo lunch day! 

(05-04-2016, 01:14 AM)Harley Wrote: Good Late Evening All
Just another day. Another gloomy day and according to the weather I will have to wait till Saturday for sunshine. I am too darn down about this weather, but it has been playing havoc with me. My joints ache. The barometric pressure playing ping pong gives me headaches and I've turned into a real, you know what! Come on Saturday...................................
Willie, I resemble your picture right now I fear.
On the Good News Front, Cinco de Mayo is two days away and I convinced the Boss to move Friday's lunch day to Thursday and buy Mexican. Bad news is he made me responsible for it. I guess I had that coming and of course everyone has their favorite place. I walked out today telling the guys that if they don't agree to one of the 3 places I witteled it down too that I'm just going to Taco Bell. You guys are so difficult to work with. (Opp's didn't mean to lump you all in) I even got agreement for one glass of a pre-made Marguarita, low alcohol % for those that want one.
I am off to read. Here's hoping everyone sleeps well tonight with pleasant dreams.

