05-02-2016, 03:02 AM
Hang in there Harley, it only rains forever in the rainforests.
Made that up, but it sounds true!
B2G, I am the same with my animals. If I eat, they actually eat first for 2 reasons. I don't want to be bothered by them while I am eating, and two, I love em so much, they are like my babies. Couldn't possibly leave them out.
I hope everyone here has a great start to their work week! And, don't make those faces I know you are making when you read that last sentence. I see everything.
Revolution
Made that up, but it sounds true!B2G, I am the same with my animals. If I eat, they actually eat first for 2 reasons. I don't want to be bothered by them while I am eating, and two, I love em so much, they are like my babies. Couldn't possibly leave them out.
I hope everyone here has a great start to their work week! And, don't make those faces I know you are making when you read that last sentence. I see everything.
Revolution

