05-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Morning Everybody! I have been up since 5 but there was no sunrise to see because it's raining hard here today. I need to give my dad's extremely large Pitbull, called Precious, a bath today. But other than that , I have the day free. I am just going to relax. I hope you all have a nice Sunday without pain & anxiety.
Good Morning Charon! Enjoy your day.
Morning Back2Good. I'm sorry you had such a bad night. I wanted to mention that a few years ago, I had a herd of Sheep & goats along with chickens, ducks, geese, & my son had a pot belly pig. So I really enjoy hearing your stories about your critters.
Morning Harley, I am terribly sorry that you have an arthritis flare up & that you are hurting bad. It's a good thing you have a quiet weekend planned. I hope your pain is better today. Hang in there.
Morning Linville. It is good you got rain & I hope you got your mowing done yesterday. I hope you can rest up today from where you work so hard all week.
Good Morning also to Fireplaces, Ice, willie, Popster, Revolution, Zander, Spanky, Rose5555 & to all the rest of the gang!
Good Morning Charon! Enjoy your day.
Morning Back2Good. I'm sorry you had such a bad night. I wanted to mention that a few years ago, I had a herd of Sheep & goats along with chickens, ducks, geese, & my son had a pot belly pig. So I really enjoy hearing your stories about your critters.
Morning Harley, I am terribly sorry that you have an arthritis flare up & that you are hurting bad. It's a good thing you have a quiet weekend planned. I hope your pain is better today. Hang in there.
Morning Linville. It is good you got rain & I hope you got your mowing done yesterday. I hope you can rest up today from where you work so hard all week.
Good Morning also to Fireplaces, Ice, willie, Popster, Revolution, Zander, Spanky, Rose5555 & to all the rest of the gang!

