04-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Ice, I am glad the nurse said the EKG for your SO looked normal. I know you will feel better when the doctor calls to confirm, though.
Fire, glad to hear your bitten tongue is feeling better. I have done that before and it does hurt.
I_S, have a nice day off with your fiancé, away from the annoying boss of yours.
Roses, take care of your back. You must really have a green thumb! I sure wish you were close by to teach me.
Linville, I loved the story about your mother and the chocolate cake for breakfast! I'm sorry you've lost her, but happy that you can remember her fondly.
Fire, glad to hear your bitten tongue is feeling better. I have done that before and it does hurt.
I_S, have a nice day off with your fiancé, away from the annoying boss of yours.
Roses, take care of your back. You must really have a green thumb! I sure wish you were close by to teach me.
Linville, I loved the story about your mother and the chocolate cake for breakfast! I'm sorry you've lost her, but happy that you can remember her fondly.

