04-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all slept well & that you're having a nice morning.
I didn't get to plant the potatoes yesterday, my back & hands couldn't handle it. Maybe towards the weekend. Today, I am going to chop pieces off a giant Hosta I have in my garden into about 10 pieces & plant them around my dad's house. I should be able to handle that. In my perennial garden the Hyacinths are blooming like crazy. They smell so good, I couldn't resist making a bouquet to bring inside.
I hope you all can have a decent day with your pain & anxiety under control.
I didn't get to plant the potatoes yesterday, my back & hands couldn't handle it. Maybe towards the weekend. Today, I am going to chop pieces off a giant Hosta I have in my garden into about 10 pieces & plant them around my dad's house. I should be able to handle that. In my perennial garden the Hyacinths are blooming like crazy. They smell so good, I couldn't resist making a bouquet to bring inside.
I hope you all can have a decent day with your pain & anxiety under control.

