04-22-2016, 08:44 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: Funny-Animal-Friday-Quotes-03.jpg]](http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Funny-Animal-Friday-Quotes-03.jpg)
Last day-0-the-week... Now those pesky "auctions" are startin... Coffee's bout done, Tea water is hot already... Ok... I hear the pot singin it's last few notes... Brb..
Ahhhh... Man das good... Rain finally showed up last night again... More than likely won't cut much grass... Ok...
Now let me have a quick word with "Mr Snipes" ... Brb...
Ok... Maybe I shouldn't have done that... Sheesh... It's almost 5 so ai better get started... I can see this might take a minute
...
Remember to love one another today and smile... Why not... It's cheap enough...
Ice
![[Image: Funny-Animal-Friday-Quotes-03.jpg]](http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Funny-Animal-Friday-Quotes-03.jpg)
Last day-0-the-week... Now those pesky "auctions" are startin... Coffee's bout done, Tea water is hot already... Ok... I hear the pot singin it's last few notes... Brb..
Ahhhh... Man das good... Rain finally showed up last night again... More than likely won't cut much grass... Ok...
Now let me have a quick word with "Mr Snipes" ... Brb...
Ok... Maybe I shouldn't have done that... Sheesh... It's almost 5 so ai better get started... I can see this might take a minute
...Remember to love one another today and smile... Why not... It's cheap enough...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

