04-20-2016, 08:45 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: funny-wednesday-meme.jpg]](http://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/funny-wednesday-meme.jpg)
Man.... Actually got up this AM.... Coffee's almost done... I hear it now... Brb...
Ahhhh... Man das gud(that's for cricket).... Well I finally said good by to ole 'Bruce Willis' ... He was tearin me up.... Sooooo today (being 4:20 and all) 'Westely Snipes' is having coffee with me this morning..... Brb
Whew! Westly's worse than Bruce.... Now I won't really wake up most all day.... I can live with that...
Ok... I've completely lost any resembleance of a train of thought, so I'm leavin....
Hope everybody has a beautiful day...
And remember to love one another today and smile .... Some folks just don't get it.....
Ice
![[Image: funny-wednesday-meme.jpg]](http://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/funny-wednesday-meme.jpg)
Man.... Actually got up this AM.... Coffee's almost done... I hear it now... Brb...
Ahhhh... Man das gud(that's for cricket).... Well I finally said good by to ole 'Bruce Willis' ... He was tearin me up.... Sooooo today (being 4:20 and all) 'Westely Snipes' is having coffee with me this morning..... Brb
Whew! Westly's worse than Bruce.... Now I won't really wake up most all day.... I can live with that...
Ok... I've completely lost any resembleance of a train of thought, so I'm leavin....
Hope everybody has a beautiful day...
And remember to love one another today and smile .... Some folks just don't get it.....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit


