04-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Good morning IOP!
Well things went ok, the company that own us are paying off a LOT of people, but no one within our 'ring fenced' company, yet.
So thanks for the kind words everyone and that's a good 'outlook' b2g.
Like I kinda said, I do have a plan B if they were to close the doors.
Aaaaanyway...
I hope everyone has a pain free and anxiety free day...oh and a good sleep tonight!
Well things went ok, the company that own us are paying off a LOT of people, but no one within our 'ring fenced' company, yet.
So thanks for the kind words everyone and that's a good 'outlook' b2g.
Like I kinda said, I do have a plan B if they were to close the doors.
Aaaaanyway...
I hope everyone has a pain free and anxiety free day...oh and a good sleep tonight!

