04-17-2016, 01:24 PM
Hey Hey Harley sometimes I wake up feeling like that too, just natural feels so good, doesn't it.
Oddly I feel good as I do with such little sleep last night.....
I should be out of work early (panel and cubical work, sound familiar Harley), and then mow grass but I enjoy the work and getting things outside done it will look so good freshly mown and trimmed.......then Beck's time.
Going to be great weather, 80 degrees with blue skies low humidity.....
Wow Fire did you say five FEET of snow
Golly Molly guess that big ole snow blower will get yet another work out
Oddly I feel good as I do with such little sleep last night.....
I should be out of work early (panel and cubical work, sound familiar Harley), and then mow grass but I enjoy the work and getting things outside done it will look so good freshly mown and trimmed.......then Beck's time.
Going to be great weather, 80 degrees with blue skies low humidity.....
Wow Fire did you say five FEET of snow
Golly Molly guess that big ole snow blower will get yet another work out

