04-14-2016, 08:05 PM
Good afternoon, friends.
IceWizard, you and your SO are in my prayers. Maybe the nicotine gum will help her to quit the cigs. I certainly understand your worry.
B2G, you are in my prayers, also. I admire your dedication to your family and how you still stay so active. Staying active is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Fire, I am going to see my primary doctor later this month to talk about my tests on RA. I didn't show positive for the rheumatoid factor but had an elevated C reactive protein that just shows some inflammation is going on in my body. I don't really know what that means. I am going to talk about my pain management options with her then.
She had also put me on high blood pressure medication three months ago - my blood pressure has been high for at least 5 years and last checkup it was 161/110. So I will see if the medicine is helping.
I went to the dermatologist yesterday to check on an abnormal growth on my shoulder and he cut it off and is having a biopsy done. I am really having pain from the trip today and staying in bed. He doesn't think it is anything to worry about - but I wanted to remind all of you to seriously wear sunscreen.
Fire, thanks for thinking of me. You are always so supportive to everyone.
I can't mention everyone by name but I want you all to know you are in my thoughts everyday. You are my adopted family and I care for all of you.
Have a blessed day!
IceWizard, you and your SO are in my prayers. Maybe the nicotine gum will help her to quit the cigs. I certainly understand your worry.
B2G, you are in my prayers, also. I admire your dedication to your family and how you still stay so active. Staying active is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Fire, I am going to see my primary doctor later this month to talk about my tests on RA. I didn't show positive for the rheumatoid factor but had an elevated C reactive protein that just shows some inflammation is going on in my body. I don't really know what that means. I am going to talk about my pain management options with her then.
She had also put me on high blood pressure medication three months ago - my blood pressure has been high for at least 5 years and last checkup it was 161/110. So I will see if the medicine is helping.
I went to the dermatologist yesterday to check on an abnormal growth on my shoulder and he cut it off and is having a biopsy done. I am really having pain from the trip today and staying in bed. He doesn't think it is anything to worry about - but I wanted to remind all of you to seriously wear sunscreen.
Fire, thanks for thinking of me. You are always so supportive to everyone.
I can't mention everyone by name but I want you all to know you are in my thoughts everyday. You are my adopted family and I care for all of you.
Have a blessed day!

