04-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Good Morning Everyone!
It's a beautiful sunny morning here & it will be 55 degrees today. We might hit 70 over the weekend.
Today I am working for my dad. He has 19 white pine trees in 2 gallon containers that I will be planting. I decided to only work 2 hours planting them so that I don't mess up my back & hands. I am not sure how long it will take to get them all planted, it might take me a couple of days to finish.
All my best to Rose5555, Linville. Fireplaces, Willie, Charon, Ice, Revolution, Harley, Audrey, Zander, Popster, Insomnia Sucks, B2G, KidA & to anyone else I haven't mentioned.
I am hoping everyone has a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.
It's a beautiful sunny morning here & it will be 55 degrees today. We might hit 70 over the weekend.
Today I am working for my dad. He has 19 white pine trees in 2 gallon containers that I will be planting. I decided to only work 2 hours planting them so that I don't mess up my back & hands. I am not sure how long it will take to get them all planted, it might take me a couple of days to finish.
All my best to Rose5555, Linville. Fireplaces, Willie, Charon, Ice, Revolution, Harley, Audrey, Zander, Popster, Insomnia Sucks, B2G, KidA & to anyone else I haven't mentioned.
I am hoping everyone has a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.

