04-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Good morning IOP!
It is a good morning here, raining and with Thunderstorms, which makes me less restless about sitting at a desk all day - Don't want to go outdoors in that.
Had my fist set of epidurals for this year on Monday, and my back is pain-free, and should remain so for three months or so. Man, I was really getting tired of scarfing down all of that Ibuprofen (Doc won't even prescribe Tramadol, which is the only pain med I'm not allergic to).
25 new baby chicks arrived at the post office yesterday, they are healthy and active "top hats" who will look something like this when they grow up:
Two aggravating meetings on the calendar today, but if my boss can occupy himself with micromanaging someone other than myself in between them, just a lot of reports to put together...Those I don't mind.
Hope all of you are feeling healthy and hale today, and for those who are not, my sympathies - I've barely been able to leave my recliner since the epidurals, last night was the first night since Monday night that I've actually slept in a bed - The only comfortable position I can sleep in for a few days after that ordeal is a reclining one.
Tomorrow's Friday! On top of that I have a 30-year college reunion coming up on the 23rd and 24th at UT Austin, haven't seen a bunch of my classmates / teammates since 2006, so I'm looking forward to that one. Good week to look forward to.
Best,
- b2g
It is a good morning here, raining and with Thunderstorms, which makes me less restless about sitting at a desk all day - Don't want to go outdoors in that.
Had my fist set of epidurals for this year on Monday, and my back is pain-free, and should remain so for three months or so. Man, I was really getting tired of scarfing down all of that Ibuprofen (Doc won't even prescribe Tramadol, which is the only pain med I'm not allergic to).
25 new baby chicks arrived at the post office yesterday, they are healthy and active "top hats" who will look something like this when they grow up:
Two aggravating meetings on the calendar today, but if my boss can occupy himself with micromanaging someone other than myself in between them, just a lot of reports to put together...Those I don't mind.
Hope all of you are feeling healthy and hale today, and for those who are not, my sympathies - I've barely been able to leave my recliner since the epidurals, last night was the first night since Monday night that I've actually slept in a bed - The only comfortable position I can sleep in for a few days after that ordeal is a reclining one.
Tomorrow's Friday! On top of that I have a 30-year college reunion coming up on the 23rd and 24th at UT Austin, haven't seen a bunch of my classmates / teammates since 2006, so I'm looking forward to that one. Good week to look forward to.
Best,
- b2g
