04-14-2016, 10:32 AM
Good morning all. Another day here at the building site that used to be my home. I seem to spend my days counting out inches on the ceiling for placement of new lighting - never thought something so seemingly simple could end up so complicated!
IS, your travails with that hotel have made me feel secretly quite smug that I didn't go down the same route as you and move my family out during the works. Oh rats! I didn't manage to keep that secret at all, did I? Silly me
You're right about the OTC codeine here though I don't much like to take the meds it is mixed with too often - think they do far more damage to your liver. It's fine for just occasional use though.
A big hello to Willie, Charon, Fire, Ice (I do love putting those two names next to each other - makes me think my friends are superheroes - which of course you all are!) Revolution, Harley, Zander, Audrey, Roses, Linville (never to be forgotten), Popster and B2G. Apologies to anyone I have failed to mention today. My head is a bit furred up by building works.
IS, your travails with that hotel have made me feel secretly quite smug that I didn't go down the same route as you and move my family out during the works. Oh rats! I didn't manage to keep that secret at all, did I? Silly me

You're right about the OTC codeine here though I don't much like to take the meds it is mixed with too often - think they do far more damage to your liver. It's fine for just occasional use though.
A big hello to Willie, Charon, Fire, Ice (I do love putting those two names next to each other - makes me think my friends are superheroes - which of course you all are!) Revolution, Harley, Zander, Audrey, Roses, Linville (never to be forgotten), Popster and B2G. Apologies to anyone I have failed to mention today. My head is a bit furred up by building works.

