Good morning all!
Bugger me I'm in pain!
I ran 9K on Tues night and 10K last night and my legs are killing me! (Consecutive days are a no-no)
Again it really makes my sympathyse with those of you who live with pain day in, day out.
It also makes me realise how lucky I am with the UK's view on c0d31ne.
I have just went past 2 pharmacys on the way to work, first one I bought 32 co-codomol (500/8) and second one I bought 32 neurophen (ibuprofen) plus (200/12.8) - both OTC.
Anyway, sorry, this is not cafe-med-Linville, so... back on topic.
There is a Starbucks in our hotel and WOW, I had a lovely vanilla latte!
Hope you all have a great day, most of you must still be asleep.
Bugger me I'm in pain!
I ran 9K on Tues night and 10K last night and my legs are killing me! (Consecutive days are a no-no)
Again it really makes my sympathyse with those of you who live with pain day in, day out.
It also makes me realise how lucky I am with the UK's view on c0d31ne.
I have just went past 2 pharmacys on the way to work, first one I bought 32 co-codomol (500/8) and second one I bought 32 neurophen (ibuprofen) plus (200/12.8) - both OTC.
Anyway, sorry, this is not cafe-med-Linville, so... back on topic.
There is a Starbucks in our hotel and WOW, I had a lovely vanilla latte!
Hope you all have a great day, most of you must still be asleep.

