04-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Good afternoon everyone.
Well the music in the gym wasnt an issue, turns out it doesnt come on until 6am but I never heard it anyway.
However I kept waking up to blow my blocked nose, cough a lot and itch my eyes every hour.
I wasnt sure what it was until I spoke to the works 'handyman' he says its the aircon.
So tonight going to leave the aircon on (warm) and window wide open.
Hopefully I get a restfull sleep this time.
If I dont im definately moving rooms!
Good Luck with your builder issue Rose5
Have a great day everyone
Well the music in the gym wasnt an issue, turns out it doesnt come on until 6am but I never heard it anyway.
However I kept waking up to blow my blocked nose, cough a lot and itch my eyes every hour.
I wasnt sure what it was until I spoke to the works 'handyman' he says its the aircon.
So tonight going to leave the aircon on (warm) and window wide open.
Hopefully I get a restfull sleep this time.
If I dont im definately moving rooms!
Good Luck with your builder issue Rose5
Have a great day everyone

