Happy Thursday everyone! Almost there!
I just did my ~~monthly toiletry run, Tesco, Asda, Boots...I think I have mild OCD because I have enough of everything to last a small zombie apocalypse, all stacked up in alphabetical order from Aftershave all the way to Z.....
Ok I cant think of a toiletry that begins with Z.....and im also joking about the A-Z bit.
If it were true god knows where i'd put the 'A-Z multi vitamins'
Right tea wont make itself, how the h3ll is it 20:05?
BTW for those of you who dont know much about UK...
Asda = Wallmart
Boots = Wallgreens
Tesco = Wallmart 2?
And Tea is the 3rd meal of the day, also called dinner and supper depending where you stay.
Have a great day (or remainder of) everyone!
I just did my ~~monthly toiletry run, Tesco, Asda, Boots...I think I have mild OCD because I have enough of everything to last a small zombie apocalypse, all stacked up in alphabetical order from Aftershave all the way to Z.....
Ok I cant think of a toiletry that begins with Z.....and im also joking about the A-Z bit.
If it were true god knows where i'd put the 'A-Z multi vitamins'
Right tea wont make itself, how the h3ll is it 20:05?
BTW for those of you who dont know much about UK...
Asda = Wallmart
Boots = Wallgreens
Tesco = Wallmart 2?
And Tea is the 3rd meal of the day, also called dinner and supper depending where you stay.
Have a great day (or remainder of) everyone!

