Good Morning IOP.
6 1/2 hours sleep is just not enough.
A TV show I really enjoy is NCIS, Netflix and went to the beginning and started after a few random watches. It makes much more sense following the story line. From the beginning, you know.
Amazing writers for that show, I think. The team dynamics, real good. What is it 12 seasons I noticed there are.....
Hi Roses, good to see you & everyone great way to start the day off stopping by here.
Oh just in case anyone might wonder, I am still loving my FitBit HR. .....oh jeez late already, gotta go, have a good day All.
PS.
Ice congrats on the no more cigs. Good for YOU.Â
6 1/2 hours sleep is just not enough.
A TV show I really enjoy is NCIS, Netflix and went to the beginning and started after a few random watches. It makes much more sense following the story line. From the beginning, you know.
Amazing writers for that show, I think. The team dynamics, real good. What is it 12 seasons I noticed there are.....
Hi Roses, good to see you & everyone great way to start the day off stopping by here.
Oh just in case anyone might wonder, I am still loving my FitBit HR. .....oh jeez late already, gotta go, have a good day All.
PS.
Ice congrats on the no more cigs. Good for YOU.Â

