Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 152404-Have-A-Great-Wednesday.jpg]](http://lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/152404-Have-A-Great-Wednesday.jpg)
Coffee's just about made...
Fire .. My SO's back is doin just about as good as it can get, at least it's not just killin her at the moment.... Thet still have not got the OK from the ins co to do the tests the doc ordered... Molina.... What a joke... She even asked for the no smokin drug "Chantix" .. They wouldn't approve that... Gave her "Xyban" instead... Man did that send her through the roof!! She ain't very big, so some things really mess with her system... I do thank you for askin...
...
Hey coffee's ready... Brb...
Ahhhh... That tastes great.. You know since I ain't been a smokin, thingz are tasting much much better! Now all I have to do is make sure they don't taste all that good and start to "swell up"... Lol... Already gained about 6 lbs!! That sux...
Enough of all that...
Been a real treat to see I_S.. Roses.. Roses5555... and all the rest of you folks here... That is what makes our little community what it is... You know it isn't always about medications.. It's about people... Friends.. I consider y'all my friends here... It makes my day much more tolerable to come here, vent/rant if I feel the need.. Or just have a laugh or maybe hit the photograph thread and take a trip somewhere... It's everybody here that makes this place come alive... For that, I thank each and every one of you...
Ok... I'm outta here... It's already 04:30!! Where does the time go...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Could be the turning point in someone's life...
Ice
*Edit
Oh yeah.... I almost forgot... Linville... What does that "4 trees standing" mean?! .. All this time I thought you were the "Posting Freak".... When did all this take place?
Just askin ...
Ice
![[Image: 152404-Have-A-Great-Wednesday.jpg]](http://lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/152404-Have-A-Great-Wednesday.jpg)
Coffee's just about made...
Fire .. My SO's back is doin just about as good as it can get, at least it's not just killin her at the moment.... Thet still have not got the OK from the ins co to do the tests the doc ordered... Molina.... What a joke... She even asked for the no smokin drug "Chantix" .. They wouldn't approve that... Gave her "Xyban" instead... Man did that send her through the roof!! She ain't very big, so some things really mess with her system... I do thank you for askin...
... Hey coffee's ready... Brb...
Ahhhh... That tastes great.. You know since I ain't been a smokin, thingz are tasting much much better! Now all I have to do is make sure they don't taste all that good and start to "swell up"... Lol... Already gained about 6 lbs!! That sux...
Enough of all that...
Been a real treat to see I_S.. Roses.. Roses5555... and all the rest of you folks here... That is what makes our little community what it is... You know it isn't always about medications.. It's about people... Friends.. I consider y'all my friends here... It makes my day much more tolerable to come here, vent/rant if I feel the need.. Or just have a laugh or maybe hit the photograph thread and take a trip somewhere... It's everybody here that makes this place come alive... For that, I thank each and every one of you...
Ok... I'm outta here... It's already 04:30!! Where does the time go...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Could be the turning point in someone's life...
Ice
*Edit
Oh yeah.... I almost forgot... Linville... What does that "4 trees standing" mean?! .. All this time I thought you were the "Posting Freak".... When did all this take place?
Just askin ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

