04-06-2016, 02:02 AM
(04-05-2016, 02:37 PM)Roses Wrote: Good Morning Everyone! Â I hope you all have a good Tuesday without pain & anxiety.
Well, yesterday we got a snowstorm which dumped 6 inches on us. Â Temps were only in the 20s so there was no melting. Â This is more snow than we had all winter.
Morning Fireplaces. Â Thank you for asking but because of the snow yesterday, I had to reschedule my doctor's appointment till May 2nd. Â Which I was glad to do.
(04-05-2016, 06:41 PM)Revolution Wrote: Good lunchbreak, Everyone,
I like to catch up a little at this time. I-S, please feel free to tell me to mind my own business, as I mean well, but as you can see, am a know-it-all. This apology goes out to all my friends here.Â
Everyone, have a solidly decent day! That is all I could muster. I feel like poop today.Â
Best ALWAYS,
Revolution
Good Evening everyone.
Hi Roses, good grief.....5 inches of snow. UGH I am ready for more spring. We are going to have a hard freeze tonight.
They are talking snow showers latter this week here. ....And more below freezing temps, BURRRRR
Hi Revolution,
I hope your day turned out better than how you were feeling ...appreciate your well wishes, muchas gracias Â
(well I did take one year of Spanish) ha.

