LOL Linville..."Grace Slick was Hot" = Understatement of the year. Grace Slick's beauty was a disruption to Jefferson Airplane long before Stevie Nicks' beauty was a disruption to Fleetwood Mac's...Plenty of articles, even Wikipedia cover that period in the original Airplane's history.
What a great smile that video's title brought to my face, I needed that, thank you!
Not psychedelic, but some Ian Anderson in character:
And another band (featuring another Ian) I loved in college before most folks heard of them - Ian Astbury, the Cult's lead singer, has actually done several tours with the original Doors lineup, replacing our dear dead Jim Morrison.
What a great smile that video's title brought to my face, I needed that, thank you!
Not psychedelic, but some Ian Anderson in character:
And another band (featuring another Ian) I loved in college before most folks heard of them - Ian Astbury, the Cult's lead singer, has actually done several tours with the original Doors lineup, replacing our dear dead Jim Morrison.
