(04-01-2016, 10:48 PM)Revolution Wrote: I-S, nice to hear you call it an extended family. Made me smile.Â
So many here today that I was excited to read. Thanks for making me always feel welcome.Â
Looong day at work, but done now, and ready for a terrific weekend. Nothing special, just a glass of wine and a movie called Spotlight, which I pray is not too sad. I'll watch from my couch, so if I tear up a little, I'll be in my safe zone. No anxiety hopefully.Â
Roses, Â nice to see you, dear! I know life can be hectic.
Good evening to all the regulars here. You guys know who you are, and (hopefully) what you mean to me to be able to talk freely about my problems with non judgement.Â
Shout out to Spankster!Â![]()
See u all soon, and be gentle with yourselves.Â
Rev
Revolution, a glass of wine and a movie are my idea of heaven on a Friday, especially a rainy one like this! Enjoy, relax, wind down, and have a great weekend.
Argh! I just spent 15 minutes adding good wishes to all of my friends here, and the post editing timeout period expired on me. Too tired to write all that again, but to all of you, a fine and relaxing weekend - And to my fellow insomniacs, remember that Casa Insomnia is open from dark to dawn. It would be mean spirited of me to say I hope to see you there (I don't, actually - I hope you're all sleeping soundly), but I have no doubt I myself will be there for a time tonight and tomorrow night - For some reason, Fridays and Saturdays tend to see my insomnia become more, rather than less severe. At least I know it's not work related!
Have a great weekend, old friends and new. I'm going to copy Revolution's plan for this evening, only replacing her glass of wine with two or three beers.
Best regards,
- b2g
