04-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Good Morning Everyone! I am sorry I haven't checked in recently, life has been so hectic for me the last month or so. I have missed you all &
I hope to contribute more. I am doing ok. Although I fight a constant battle trying to not overtake on my Norcos. Now that the weather has
broken, I have been working in my flower garden. I seem to have more back & hand pain this spring. I see my doctor on Monday & I always
worry he will cut me off of my pain pills so I am really nervous about seeing him. The laws have changed so much in New York recently & it
makes it harder for pain patients to get their meds.
I hope you all have a good Friday & that your pain & anxiety is under control.
Happy Aprils Fool day to Linville, Fireplaces, Charon, Rose5555, Audrey, Harley, Cricket, Ice Wizard, Popster, Zander, Ivortheenginedriver, Willie & I am sorry to anyone I have missed.
I hope to contribute more. I am doing ok. Although I fight a constant battle trying to not overtake on my Norcos. Now that the weather has
broken, I have been working in my flower garden. I seem to have more back & hand pain this spring. I see my doctor on Monday & I always
worry he will cut me off of my pain pills so I am really nervous about seeing him. The laws have changed so much in New York recently & it
makes it harder for pain patients to get their meds.
I hope you all have a good Friday & that your pain & anxiety is under control.
Happy Aprils Fool day to Linville, Fireplaces, Charon, Rose5555, Audrey, Harley, Cricket, Ice Wizard, Popster, Zander, Ivortheenginedriver, Willie & I am sorry to anyone I have missed.

