03-31-2016, 01:35 PM
Back2good, great job on stopping those pesky chicken hawks.
Fire, it was not cleverness, but ESP, LOL. Just coincidence. We were posting at the same time. Hope your pain is better today.
Linville, sorry you had trouble sleeping last night. Maybe the weekend will set that straight. Smalls, sorry you are having insomnia, too.
Audrey, good luck with the meetings and changes at work. I know it is stressful. I watched the same thing happen at where I used to work.
Roses5555, you are a hero in my eyes. Don't let one mishap stop you.
Harley, glad your trip to see your family was fun and you got home safe.
I_S, glad to see you in the cafe today. Hope your work server goes back down for a while. ( I don't want your work to pile up though ).
Everyone, have a great day.
Fire, it was not cleverness, but ESP, LOL. Just coincidence. We were posting at the same time. Hope your pain is better today.
Linville, sorry you had trouble sleeping last night. Maybe the weekend will set that straight. Smalls, sorry you are having insomnia, too.
Audrey, good luck with the meetings and changes at work. I know it is stressful. I watched the same thing happen at where I used to work.
Roses5555, you are a hero in my eyes. Don't let one mishap stop you.
Harley, glad your trip to see your family was fun and you got home safe.
I_S, glad to see you in the cafe today. Hope your work server goes back down for a while. ( I don't want your work to pile up though ).
Everyone, have a great day.

(03-31-2016, 12:25 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Back2Good, what a great post! Â Babychicks! How adorable. Â
Willie33, so clever to then post Snoopy's baby chick friends.
Ice, you had me thinking for just a second that it was actually Friday. Â ;-)
Linville, any idea why you had that good stretch of sleep? Â
Audrey, work is almost always stressful it seems. Â Of course I don't know if that is true for you but IME work is either stressful, or boring. Â Seems so hard to hit that middle ground of interesting and fulfilling. Â I wish you the best of luck. Â Also, no mgt loyalty to the employees any more at all. Â Sorry if I missed the ball a bit on your works pains, trying to empathize a bit. Â I worked full time for 18 years so I kind of remember. Â Plus DH is still part of the daily grind. Â His company keeps cutting back on staff and he just keeps absorbing more and more work.
Man I want to work with Back2Good! Â I will be in charge of playing with the baby chicks. Â ;-)
Off to make some breakfast and lunches. Â Hope everyone has a good day!

