03-30-2016, 10:06 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 248631-Its-Wednesday-Thank-You-Lord-For-Another-Day.jpg]](http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/248631-Its-Wednesday-Thank-You-Lord-For-Another-Day.jpg)
Man did I ever sleep late this AM! Felt great I might add... Coffee's ready so I'm going for a cup... Brb..
Ahhhh .. That's dang good Joe!
Harley.. So good to hear you had a great trip and a safe one as well... It always does me good to see my folks as I'm sure it does for you...
Roses5555... My dear, you're gonna make it! You have already been through fire, I know you can do this... We'll all be here for you ... You are a fighter, you've already shown this to yourself as well as the folks here... Never give up... Never give in...
Willie... That road sign was a rib buster!! I'd have to laugh everytime I passed ... That sign
...
To everybody... Y'all don't even realize the impact you have on folks, not only the ones that post here, but some that just pass our little forum and gleen some wonderful knowledge... Thanks ...
Remember to love one another today and smile,... It can make a difference...
Ice
Man did I ever sleep late this AM! Felt great I might add... Coffee's ready so I'm going for a cup... Brb..
Ahhhh .. That's dang good Joe!
Harley.. So good to hear you had a great trip and a safe one as well... It always does me good to see my folks as I'm sure it does for you...
Roses5555... My dear, you're gonna make it! You have already been through fire, I know you can do this... We'll all be here for you ... You are a fighter, you've already shown this to yourself as well as the folks here... Never give up... Never give in...
Willie... That road sign was a rib buster!! I'd have to laugh everytime I passed ... That sign
... To everybody... Y'all don't even realize the impact you have on folks, not only the ones that post here, but some that just pass our little forum and gleen some wonderful knowledge... Thanks ...
Remember to love one another today and smile,... It can make a difference...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

