03-26-2016, 08:39 PM
Hello Charon! Nice to see you posting here, always having a supportive word to say.Â
Linville, my oh my, I have NEVER gotten the feeling of such bliss from 7 hours of sleep! I am so happy for you! Since you are in such a good mood, perhaps you can start carrying Triple Bypass (pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwich), along with fruit smoothies, and perhaps buttered rolls, with all your extra time?Â
Just a suggestion from a good customer.Â
Happ Saturday, everyone! And if you celebrate, Happy Easter to you.
Linville, my oh my, I have NEVER gotten the feeling of such bliss from 7 hours of sleep! I am so happy for you! Since you are in such a good mood, perhaps you can start carrying Triple Bypass (pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwich), along with fruit smoothies, and perhaps buttered rolls, with all your extra time?Â
Just a suggestion from a good customer.Â
Happ Saturday, everyone! And if you celebrate, Happy Easter to you.

