03-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 244400-Driving-By-To-Say-Happy-Friday.jpg]](http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/244400-Driving-By-To-Say-Happy-Friday.jpg)
Made it! Coffee's ready and I am too... Wooo Hooo! Today is gonna be great! Not so much the weather, but hey I ain'y lettin that bother me not one bit...
Rev... You're startin to really make this thread... So glad you're here... Awesome!!
I do hope our Willie is doin ok... Y'all know by now I worry bout my friends... Just can't help it... She's a real good person and it affects me when she's down... Hang in there...
I'm not gonna ramble (much) today...
Remember to love one another today and smile... Surely there's something worth smilin bout...
Ice
Made it! Coffee's ready and I am too... Wooo Hooo! Today is gonna be great! Not so much the weather, but hey I ain'y lettin that bother me not one bit...
Rev... You're startin to really make this thread... So glad you're here... Awesome!!
I do hope our Willie is doin ok... Y'all know by now I worry bout my friends... Just can't help it... She's a real good person and it affects me when she's down... Hang in there...
I'm not gonna ramble (much) today...
Remember to love one another today and smile... Surely there's something worth smilin bout...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

