03-23-2016, 11:18 AM
Good morning, friends. Thank you for all the well wishes. It means so much to me!
Well, the good news is my fusion healed properly. The bad news is that I have arthritis and permanent nerve damage from the original ruptured disc where the disc fragments fell down into the nerve root area.
He took blood work to see if I have rheumatoid or psoriatic (sp?) arthritis to refer me to a rheumatology clinic and said he would be fine referring me to pain management. I just need to find where I want to go and fax the information to his nurse. ??? Not the easiest thing to do since I live in the back part of nowhere. Haha
Will talk later...have a nice day
Well, the good news is my fusion healed properly. The bad news is that I have arthritis and permanent nerve damage from the original ruptured disc where the disc fragments fell down into the nerve root area.
He took blood work to see if I have rheumatoid or psoriatic (sp?) arthritis to refer me to a rheumatology clinic and said he would be fine referring me to pain management. I just need to find where I want to go and fax the information to his nurse. ??? Not the easiest thing to do since I live in the back part of nowhere. Haha
Will talk later...have a nice day

