03-16-2016, 06:54 PM
HARLEY, I'M SO SORRY....:-( Wish I had the words.
I'm glad you are safe and sound, Cricket, but I'm sorry your area has been hit like that. Not a stitch of news about it on tv here...makes me angry when people are hurting and politics that don't mean n anything at the moment are plastered everywhere.
Roses555, still thinking of u.Â
You keep it up, Ice and Char, our cheerLEADERS, making everyone feel at home.
Willie, love seeing u here every lunch, with something to make me laugh.Â
Fireplaces, you are a caring person, with a heart of FIRE. I bet there is nothing you set your mind to that you couldn't accomplish.Â
And everyone else(u know who you are). You make my day.Â
Enough ass-kissin. (Won't do THAT again!) Hee
Wishing all of you well.
I'm glad you are safe and sound, Cricket, but I'm sorry your area has been hit like that. Not a stitch of news about it on tv here...makes me angry when people are hurting and politics that don't mean n anything at the moment are plastered everywhere.
Roses555, still thinking of u.Â
You keep it up, Ice and Char, our cheerLEADERS, making everyone feel at home.
Willie, love seeing u here every lunch, with something to make me laugh.Â
Fireplaces, you are a caring person, with a heart of FIRE. I bet there is nothing you set your mind to that you couldn't accomplish.Â
And everyone else(u know who you are). You make my day.Â
Enough ass-kissin. (Won't do THAT again!) Hee
Wishing all of you well.

