03-14-2016, 10:41 AM
Just a very brief hello from me here. I've been going through something really major and it has left me weak and unable to type or do much - except watch endless horror movies, which I love and intend to write a book about when I feel better. Yes, I know that's a weird way to try to feel better but it works for me by keeping my attention away from the difficulties I've been facing.
I am going to share it with you all as soon as I feel strong enough. A few kind friends know but it's easier for me to tell people one by one and when I feel strong enough. Weak as a kitten right now.
Big love to all. I've missed you guys this week, I really have.
I am going to share it with you all as soon as I feel strong enough. A few kind friends know but it's easier for me to tell people one by one and when I feel strong enough. Weak as a kitten right now.
Big love to all. I've missed you guys this week, I really have.

