03-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 244029-Good-Morning-Happy-Thursday.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/244029-Good-Morning-Happy-Thursday.jpg)
Coffee's on like neck bone... Just enough time to get this party started... Nope .. I was wrong, it's chuggin it's last hurrah.... Brb...
Ahhhh.. Just seems to be tasting better everyday!
Hey let's all hope our little Cricket is ok this AM... Man they have gotten bunches of rain down yonder... Hey I know where she is, sea level is real close... Closer than where I came from and it was only 28 feet above! So remember her today...
I spoke to my buddy in Houston yesterday.. He said he could hardly see the road with the wipers at full speed! That's hazardous in itself, add all those knotheads in Big H... Well that's an uphill battle...
Ok .... I'm gettin outta here (for now
) ... I'll see ya in the funny papers...
Remember to love one another today and smile... It really counts...
Ice
Coffee's on like neck bone... Just enough time to get this party started... Nope .. I was wrong, it's chuggin it's last hurrah.... Brb...
Ahhhh.. Just seems to be tasting better everyday!
Hey let's all hope our little Cricket is ok this AM... Man they have gotten bunches of rain down yonder... Hey I know where she is, sea level is real close... Closer than where I came from and it was only 28 feet above! So remember her today...
I spoke to my buddy in Houston yesterday.. He said he could hardly see the road with the wipers at full speed! That's hazardous in itself, add all those knotheads in Big H... Well that's an uphill battle...
Ok .... I'm gettin outta here (for now
) ... I'll see ya in the funny papers...Remember to love one another today and smile... It really counts...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

