03-10-2016, 01:59 AM
I will try and control the extra large images in the future.....figure it blasted some eyes....did not mean that, oops.
It got nearly 80 today only going to 60 tonight ands soon if this keeps up I will hear the peepers out in the creek singing for joy....as they burrow out of the mud waking up from their slumber.....isn't nature GRAND?
My life is a blur , working all the time late it seems, and I thought my new job would have less, ha.
Fire it is hard to remember everything ...I also know this, another Ha.
Talk to you later friends and readers.
Be kind to everyone because you just don't know the battles they fight.
It got nearly 80 today only going to 60 tonight ands soon if this keeps up I will hear the peepers out in the creek singing for joy....as they burrow out of the mud waking up from their slumber.....isn't nature GRAND?
My life is a blur , working all the time late it seems, and I thought my new job would have less, ha.
Fire it is hard to remember everything ...I also know this, another Ha.
Talk to you later friends and readers.
Be kind to everyone because you just don't know the battles they fight.

