03-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Good afternoon, Everybody!
Taking a lunch break from the computer, and it is gorgeous outside!!! Who needs food when you have all this sunshine to warm you up? Anyone here work on Quickbooks? Makes my eyes cross after awhile, so going outside is a real treat.
Ice!!!! No more of those damn cigs for you! You must have a lot of willpower, because I've heard that's a hard one to overcome. How long did you smoke?
Harley, nice to see you posting! Zander, I bet you'd be great at stand up comedy. Charon, it's nice to see you here too.
I wish I had time to mention you all, but know I read all your posts, which I love to do, and am thinking of you, especially Willie.
See you later!
Taking a lunch break from the computer, and it is gorgeous outside!!! Who needs food when you have all this sunshine to warm you up? Anyone here work on Quickbooks? Makes my eyes cross after awhile, so going outside is a real treat.
Ice!!!! No more of those damn cigs for you! You must have a lot of willpower, because I've heard that's a hard one to overcome. How long did you smoke?
Harley, nice to see you posting! Zander, I bet you'd be great at stand up comedy. Charon, it's nice to see you here too.
I wish I had time to mention you all, but know I read all your posts, which I love to do, and am thinking of you, especially Willie.
See you later!

