03-09-2016, 11:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 11:50 AM by IceWizard.
Edit Reason: bad tag
)
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 243873-Happy-Wednesday-Good-Morning.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/243873-Happy-Wednesday-Good-Morning.jpg)
I see our Harley made it in today (ok last night but that counts) and Linville... That's a great start... Ok coffee's ready... Brb
Ahhhh... Man that's great... Now I've noticed a few new names passin through the Cafe as of late... Great! Always room for more... Hey we've added more seats
...
Ok... I'm just in and out... So much to do and no time to do it... Oh yeah btw...
I QUIT THOSE COFFIN NAILS! FOR GOOD!
Sorry bout yellin, but at least I can now...
(Now back to your regulary scheduled broadcast...)
Remember to love one another today and smile.... While we still can...
Ice
Hi Willie.... Gettin harder to beat ya here in the AM... And it looks like a "Garfield" type of day...
Ice
I see our Harley made it in today (ok last night but that counts) and Linville... That's a great start... Ok coffee's ready... Brb
Ahhhh... Man that's great... Now I've noticed a few new names passin through the Cafe as of late... Great! Always room for more... Hey we've added more seats
... Ok... I'm just in and out... So much to do and no time to do it... Oh yeah btw...
I QUIT THOSE COFFIN NAILS! FOR GOOD!
Sorry bout yellin, but at least I can now...
(Now back to your regulary scheduled broadcast...)
Remember to love one another today and smile.... While we still can...
Ice
Hi Willie.... Gettin harder to beat ya here in the AM... And it looks like a "Garfield" type of day...

Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

