03-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 241838-Good-Morning-Giving-Out-Friday-Hugs.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/241838-Good-Morning-Giving-Out-Friday-Hugs.jpg)
Friday! Yea! And it's gonna be a good one... Ugh O... Coffee's done and it's 4:20... Brb..
A E !! Bon Ton Roulet!! ... Sorry just felt that La urge hit me!
Man that "Jade" chick really was wearin on my nerves... I mean every other post was "anybody got these" ... "anybody got those" ... Sheesh.. Enough already then trying to use MY name to get in with one of our most trusted vendors!! Give me strengh! Then she would like quote Fire and thanked me... Really? Are you that tore up? She had to go for the good of our house... What a case..
Enough of that chick...
I'm just so glad we have this spot so we can all get together .. Have an ear to bend... People that can relate and offer their help and understanding to each other... I've found NO other place like this and for that I am just pleased as punch to call y'all my friends... After being here, I don't know what I'd do without y'all... Thanks..
Remember to love one another today and smile... It's worth the effort...
Ice
Friday! Yea! And it's gonna be a good one... Ugh O... Coffee's done and it's 4:20... Brb..
A E !! Bon Ton Roulet!! ... Sorry just felt that La urge hit me!
Man that "Jade" chick really was wearin on my nerves... I mean every other post was "anybody got these" ... "anybody got those" ... Sheesh.. Enough already then trying to use MY name to get in with one of our most trusted vendors!! Give me strengh! Then she would like quote Fire and thanked me... Really? Are you that tore up? She had to go for the good of our house... What a case..
Enough of that chick...
I'm just so glad we have this spot so we can all get together .. Have an ear to bend... People that can relate and offer their help and understanding to each other... I've found NO other place like this and for that I am just pleased as punch to call y'all my friends... After being here, I don't know what I'd do without y'all... Thanks..
Remember to love one another today and smile... It's worth the effort...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

