03-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 240105-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday.jpg]](http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/240105-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday.jpg)
As the coffee's finishin up, let me say this is the first AM that we don't have to go to that nasty theater!! We actually suckered someone else to take over during the week...
Ok.. Coffee's ready... Brb...
Ahhhh... Man that's good! Hey I just saw on the news that the "world's fastest car" is sellin for (are you sittin down) 2.6 million bucks! And it goes at 260 mph!! Does anyone need to go that fast on the ground? Geeeze...
For once (and don't get used to it) I'm not gonna rattle on... I'm just gonna laze around.. Just because I can...
Remember to love one another today and smile... It can make a difference...
Ice
As the coffee's finishin up, let me say this is the first AM that we don't have to go to that nasty theater!! We actually suckered someone else to take over during the week...
Ok.. Coffee's ready... Brb...Ahhhh... Man that's good! Hey I just saw on the news that the "world's fastest car" is sellin for (are you sittin down) 2.6 million bucks! And it goes at 260 mph!! Does anyone need to go that fast on the ground? Geeeze...
For once (and don't get used to it) I'm not gonna rattle on... I'm just gonna laze around.. Just because I can...
Remember to love one another today and smile... It can make a difference...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit


