reputation points are so members that i and other longer time members have known and respected for a long time, and whom give good, solid advice, will have a little signal to another member that their character is trustworthy. (If i had 1000 posts and 3 good reputation points, it shows us that something untoward occurred early in their membership.)
They are to help u know if u can trust the forum member whom is perhaps giving u advice.
it leads to nothing special. Â
we use them to show someone we read their post, or that they made an exquisite post to help another. Â (if u don't want to take up an entire post with some info that may be personal, u can write it in code via reputation points.)
but, they are mostly to show people that members of this forum trust that member.
(u can start rating others once u have ur fifty posts.)
I gotta admit I stopped rating for a bit as we had a glitch in our system.
But, I like to give a rating to newer people so they feel more at home. Â And, they know their post was appreciated.
k?
They are to help u know if u can trust the forum member whom is perhaps giving u advice.
it leads to nothing special. Â
we use them to show someone we read their post, or that they made an exquisite post to help another. Â (if u don't want to take up an entire post with some info that may be personal, u can write it in code via reputation points.)
but, they are mostly to show people that members of this forum trust that member.
(u can start rating others once u have ur fifty posts.)
I gotta admit I stopped rating for a bit as we had a glitch in our system.
But, I like to give a rating to newer people so they feel more at home. Â And, they know their post was appreciated.
k?
It is Well with My Soul

