02-28-2016, 08:58 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 242186-Snoopy-Happy-Sunday-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/242186-Snoopy-Happy-Sunday-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg)
Let me start off by saying to Jade... You'll do just fine here.. A better group of helpful friends, you'd be hard pressed to find IRL... Like I said before, just be yourself here... We actually love to help those in need, not only with meds, but sometime all a person needs is someone to listen... We all have a purpose... (still can't figure out what it is I actually do, but that's another story..
)... Ok coffee's ready.. Brb...
Ahhhh... Dang! That seems better than usual!
Hey Zander... Better be careful just who you bite.. These days, it may take a series of shots to get rid of something!!
And again.. NO SMOKES! (cigs anyway
) ... I have the best support group to be found anywhere... Thanks folks... Y'all really mean a lot.... Don't get me wrong, I still get that "urge".. But 60 secs ain't long.. So to h3ll with those "coffin nails" as someone said
....
Today will be warmer that yesterday.. YEAH!! I can deal with temendous heat , but cold... If I never see snow except on a post card for the rest of my life, I wouldn't complain AT ALL!!...
And while I thinking (and you know about me and thinkin) about it... Roses5555, that was truely a great thing you did for her... You don't know for a fact, but you may have even saved her life! Or even kept her from being {{{shudder}}} sexually assaulted... It's a fact of the times we live in and the scum that feed on exactually those kinds of episodes... You know, if I was to stumble across someone "helping themselves" to an incapacited person like that... Eell let's just say, they'd forget what they were doing before I got there!... Look I may not be the the best example of how to be, but somethings I just can't tolerate! So cudos to you my dear, you may even have saves a life that night.. I have sisters and if anyone were to "take advantage" like that... Well it wouldn't be pretty to say the least...
O I know what you're saying,"SHUT UP ALREADY!!" So I will ..
Remember to love one another today and smile often... It could be a life or death situation...
I love you all
Ice
Let me start off by saying to Jade... You'll do just fine here.. A better group of helpful friends, you'd be hard pressed to find IRL... Like I said before, just be yourself here... We actually love to help those in need, not only with meds, but sometime all a person needs is someone to listen... We all have a purpose... (still can't figure out what it is I actually do, but that's another story..
)... Ok coffee's ready.. Brb...Ahhhh... Dang! That seems better than usual!
Hey Zander... Better be careful just who you bite.. These days, it may take a series of shots to get rid of something!!
And again.. NO SMOKES! (cigs anyway
) ... I have the best support group to be found anywhere... Thanks folks... Y'all really mean a lot.... Don't get me wrong, I still get that "urge".. But 60 secs ain't long.. So to h3ll with those "coffin nails" as someone said
.... Today will be warmer that yesterday.. YEAH!! I can deal with temendous heat , but cold... If I never see snow except on a post card for the rest of my life, I wouldn't complain AT ALL!!...
And while I thinking (and you know about me and thinkin) about it... Roses5555, that was truely a great thing you did for her... You don't know for a fact, but you may have even saved her life! Or even kept her from being {{{shudder}}} sexually assaulted... It's a fact of the times we live in and the scum that feed on exactually those kinds of episodes... You know, if I was to stumble across someone "helping themselves" to an incapacited person like that... Eell let's just say, they'd forget what they were doing before I got there!... Look I may not be the the best example of how to be, but somethings I just can't tolerate! So cudos to you my dear, you may even have saves a life that night.. I have sisters and if anyone were to "take advantage" like that... Well it wouldn't be pretty to say the least...
O I know what you're saying,"SHUT UP ALREADY!!" So I will ..
Remember to love one another today and smile often... It could be a life or death situation...
I love you all
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

