02-27-2016, 07:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2016, 07:50 PM by djdsk8.
Edit Reason: Ice doing a great job
)
Happy Saturday everyone!
First off I want to say hi to the whole cafe linville family.
Deadpool:  Well don't bring the kids with, it's rated R for language, nudity (brief), and lots of violents.  With all that said I enjoyed the movie.  It  did get more than a couple of chuckles out of me.  As far as a comic movie it does a good job of providing a backstory for deadpool and setting him firmly in our imaginations as a Marvell hero/anti-hero what ever it may be.  I don't think it's the kind of movie that I would go back and see again, though I may watch it again with others who haven't seen it when it's at the Redbox.  It's got an extremely high user rating at Rotten-tomatoes which says a lot, they tend to be very harsh about rating.  Overall it was worth going to see as I needed an escape.
Enjoy that weather out there, I'm heading out for a good long day hike with the dogs and won't be back till late tonight!
p.s. Jade239 huge opportunity for support and friends here, just keep opening up and sharing with us =)
p.s.s. Ice keep up the great job, I know it's hard, as I_S said "you can do it!"
First off I want to say hi to the whole cafe linville family.
Deadpool:  Well don't bring the kids with, it's rated R for language, nudity (brief), and lots of violents.  With all that said I enjoyed the movie.  It  did get more than a couple of chuckles out of me.  As far as a comic movie it does a good job of providing a backstory for deadpool and setting him firmly in our imaginations as a Marvell hero/anti-hero what ever it may be.  I don't think it's the kind of movie that I would go back and see again, though I may watch it again with others who haven't seen it when it's at the Redbox.  It's got an extremely high user rating at Rotten-tomatoes which says a lot, they tend to be very harsh about rating.  Overall it was worth going to see as I needed an escape.
Enjoy that weather out there, I'm heading out for a good long day hike with the dogs and won't be back till late tonight!
p.s. Jade239 huge opportunity for support and friends here, just keep opening up and sharing with us =)
p.s.s. Ice keep up the great job, I know it's hard, as I_S said "you can do it!"

